Friday 4 March 2011

Schedule for photoshoot

I have decided that the model for my main article and OFC will be my friend Becky Tye. We'll be going to the location I mentioned in an earlier in another blog next. We'll be going there next Friday (11th March). We may bring my dads guitar as a prop, if I'm allowed. If not then I may ask the school or friends to borrow their instruments.

For my photos, I'm thinking that for the OFC, the inside of the tunnel could be the background and Becky could be shot in a mid shot. I could also have another picture at this angle/shot with her leaning against the tunnel (possibly looking away from the camera. (photo on the left)




 
For this one on the right, I was thinking that she could lean on the edge of the tunnel. Also, if it's safe, then maybe she could sit on top of the tunnel with her feet dangling over the edge. This will probably be taken from the bottom as a long shot.

Other photos will probably decided when we get there unless I think of something else then I shall blog them onto this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment