Monday 21 March 2011

Having a go at editing

So at the moment, I've just been experimenting with the editing techniques with my photos on Picasa and Picnik. This is just to get an overall idea of what I would like my magazine to look like.

For this image, I used Picnik. I set the picture onto holga-ish and then cinemascope.

















For this image, I did the same as the one above. I used this effect as I thought it made the images look more dramatic. I also liked the vignette around the edge.




















This image has a polaroid frame. I like the framing and I'll probably use it for the images in my contents page. This will show an aspect of bricolage in my magazine. It will give it a retro effect, which has become a popular thing to do today in society.




















Finally, on this image, I have put some text onto the clapper board. This is only a trial to see what it looks like and whether I can incorporate it into the actual magazine. The sans serif font is called Papyrus and makes it look like it was actually written onto the board.

No comments:

Post a Comment