Friday 11 March 2011

Photo shoot completed!

Today, my model and I went and did our photo shoot for my music magazine. There were some slight difficulties when taking the photos (such as the focus of the photograph of the wind), but overall, the photos came out pretty good. We took a few props with us such as a guitar, a clapperboard and a mask to get variation of interest in the photos.

So here are just a few of the photos from today that I'm considering putting in my final coursework:





There are other photos that I took which I may consider putting in the magazine as well. They can be found on this web address:
https://picasaweb.google.com/115551485608518332962/BeckyPhotoshootForMediaCoursework?authkey=Gv1sRgCPGOq9z92__bmAE

Of course I'll have to edit some of these photos as well. Here's one I tried earlier just as an experiment to see how hard it was to edit pictures. I also had some help from my dad who showed me how to get this effect:

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Great work. These look really good, and your location is very authentic looking. And you got the only sunny day we've had in months. This level of effort will be rewarded with a really good grade, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im actually in love with this location!! :D awesome choice smollie ollie! :D

    ReplyDelete