Sunday 8 May 2011

Evaluation-What have you learnt about technologies from this process of constructing this product?



Above is a short presentation about what I have used during this process.

As far as what I've learnt, the answer is quite a bit. Before this experience, I did know quite a bit about the technologies but now I feel that I have developed my knowledge further.

Adobe Photoshop Cs, for example, was something that my Dad had used for years but I'd never looked at before because I was happy with Picnik and Picasa. I had to use it though to follow the conventions of the artists head being infront of the magazine. After a few trials though, I found the program surprisingly easy to use.

Blogger is another technology I have learnt to use. Again, I found this quite easy to use even though it was a bit confusing to begin with.

The only trouble I had was with fontspace.com. First it wouldn't let me download the fonts. Then when I finally got them onto my computer, they didn't work. Fortunately, I eventually found another solution. So I guess one thing I've learnt is that you should always have a plan B if things don't turn out how you wanted them.

Overall then, the technologies have been easy to use and have not been in the way of producing my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment