Monday 9 May 2011

Evaluation-How did attract/address your audience?

In answer to the question of how did I attract my audience, I bribbed them with money sweets!
I joke of course. What I have done though is asked people who I feel would be my general audience to give their opinions of my magazine to see whether they would attracted to it.


1. What do you like about my magazine?
Josh: There's nothing wrong with it.
Kirsten: Good use of imaging and interesting layout.
Matt: The colour contrast on the front cover.
Jemma: The photography, dark colours with the yellow on the front cover-it stands out.
Sarah: Love the background image on your DPS. Also loving the yellow font.


2. What appeals to you the most?
Josh: The guitar on the front!

Kirsten: Eye-cathcing front image and font.
Matt: Just the general layout-it's different but cool.
Jemma: Yellow font on cover, photos in the tunnel.
Sarah: The boldness of the text.

3. Is there anything that you don't like about my magazine/would want improving on?
Josh: Not really.

Kirsten: No, all works well.
Matt: I think the title (brand name) should be bigger, but that's my only complaint.
Jemma: No, looks very professional.
Sarah: Nope.

4. If this magazine was real, would you buy it?
Josh: Probably not but I don't really buy magazines.

Kirsten: Maybe, I don't read many magazines.
Matt: Yes.
Jemma: Yes, looks like it would appeal to people who like rock music, and I like music magazines.
Sarah: Yes! It looks like a good quality magazine that'd be good to read.

1 comment:

  1. Make sure that all your evaluations are done Sophie! Am enjoying what there is so far...

    ReplyDelete