Monday 28 February 2011

Location for photo shoot/Recce

As I have already mentioned in my previous post, I am still undecided about who to have as my model for the magazine. However, I have thought of a place to have my photoshoot.





This area is quite close to where I live and is available to the public so I thought it would be ideal. I think it's something different and interesting to have in music magazine. It has urban but old and derelict vibe, which I quite like particularly with the graffitti at the other end of the tunnel. My dad has used this area for his photographs before so I know the area is safe. However, there are some risks.

Risk Assessment


There may be other risks due to the weather. If there is heavy rain, then I may not be able to take the photos. I don't want to damage any of the equipment so I may have to either reschedule or take the photos in the tunnel. This may work, although I'll have to bring a flash with the camera.

1 comment:

  1. SMOLIVER! that'd be amazing for a photoshoot...like seriously, it'd be awesome!! :D

    ReplyDelete