Monday 28 February 2011

Planning for my music magazine

Photos
The models for the photos will be decided at a later date. I'll be using one of my friends. The camera shot will probably be a mid shot of them, with an interesting background to catch readers attention. For the OFC, I'll try to put the image of the artist infront of the brand name, just like other magazines do. My dad has shown me how to do this using Adobe Photoshop. However there may be some problems because I want to use Picasa to make the magazine. I may also use different photo effects that are available on Picasa, e.g. black and white, sepia, etc.


Colour palette
Just like other music magazines, I will be using neutral colours and one or two bold colours as my colour palette. However, during production I may experiment with other colours that aren't usually used in music magazines, just to see what it looks like.


Names for magazine
I'm finding it hard to decide on a name for my magazine at the moment. Of course the name will have a reference to music. Here are some of my ideas:
  • Revolutions
  • Alternative
  • Buffed
  • Jewel Case
  • Tonal
  • Analogue
  • Acoustic
  • Instrumental

These are just a few of my ideas. I'll add more to my blog as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment