Tuesday 12 April 2011

My DPSs-opinions?

Here's what I've done for my DPS. At the moment, I'm undecided on which I prefer. The first one looks okay to me but I fear it may look a bit boring for the audience. The second one has another picture on it and we can see who Becky is more clearly. However, I feel that it looks a bit over-the-top and over crowded on that one. I was also thinking for the first one, I may add in a pull quote. So any feedback or suggestions on how to make it look better would be helpful. Even if it's to say change the font colour! :)




























Oh yes, and I'll also be posting my style model shortly once I've taken a photo of it :)

7 comments:

  1. By the way, sorry if the font looks really small. It looks much better when you enlarge the image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see what you mean... to be honest I prefer the one with the photo of Bec..but the other one could leave the readers questioning her identity.. like who is she? For example, Gorillaz...we dont really know what they look like :P naff example but see my point?
    I like both :) mostly the one with the photo of Bec in it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's alright then. I was leaning towards that one anyway but I just needed someone elses opinion.
    But appart from that do you think it looks alright? :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. good stuff. now I just need to do the contents page and plan the evaluation ;/
    :P x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it looks great but you just need to proof read it one more time for spellings, e.g The Bealtes and concerntrate.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Dad! Didn't notice them :)

    ReplyDelete